Michael (506) 259-7755 | Anna (506) 259-4229
Office: (506) 801-2099 | Email:
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Full payment is due no later than the day of the event prior to setup. Once the bouncers are erected, no refunds are available.
2. Bouncer rentals can be cancelled for any reason up to 48 hours prior to booking time at no cost. Cancellation after this time will incur the half cost of the rental(s).
3. Cancellation due to weather conditions may be placed up to 24 hours prior to booking tie at no cost. The lessee must contact Quilli’s Family Fun Factory Inc. to cancel. Once the equipment arrives at the event payment is due and not refundable.
4. Community/Public events: For all community/public events, a refundable cleaning deposit of $100 per unit must be paid a minimum of one week prior to the event. This deposit will be held until an inspection of the units after the event takes place. If there are any food, candy, silly string, glitter or any other substance that requires extra cleaning of the unit, Quilli’s Family Fun Factory Inc. will retain the deposit to pay for the extra cleaning.
5. Customer agrees to a $50.00 clean up fee per item if equipment or game(s) is excessively dirty upon pickup (i.e. candy, food, drinks, confetti, etc.).
6. Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment or if it is lost or stolen.