Michael (506) 259-7755 | Anna (506) 259-4229
Office: (506) 801-2099 | Email:
GENERAL AND SAFETY RULES
1. Before delivery please guarantee adequate space around the inflatable, and that there are no obstructions (sharp objects, feces, etc.) and that the lawn is cut. Please measure if there is a gate to make sure we can wheel in the inflatables in without damaging the gate or the equipment.
2. Customer agrees to TURN OFF AUTOMATIC SPRINKLERS (if applicable). Please, DO NOT ALLOW SILLY STRING (or similar product), failure to do so requires a $200.00 cleanup fee per item. These items can cause permanent discoloration and can remove the protective coating of the units.
3. Customer agrees to ensure that all users (or guardians) sign liability waivers.
4. No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the Inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the Unit clean.
5. Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to peoples using the equipment and harm to the Inflatable.
6. No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired).
7. Customer agrees the right of Quilli’s Family Fun Factory Inc. to enter the customer’s premises at any time to repossess said equipment.
8. NO smoking or barbeques on or around the Inflatable.
9. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
10. Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
11. No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at anytime.
12. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous.
13. Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
14. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets. Long hair must be tied back.
15. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately.
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without Adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary at all times to enforce these rules for safe operation of the Inflatable.